Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Star walked into a bar

I went out and rode 26 miles yesterday.  I tried a different direction and went over the Belle Chase bridge and then over the Woodland bridge back to the levy and then on around.  It was very tiring.  My handle bars came loose again so I had to stop at a fire station to get it tightened down.  once that was done I made it without another issue.  Even my tires are staying relatively better than before.
I have been on the road for work these past two days as well.  I went to Jennings and back on Tuesday and then I went to Franklinton yesterday.  The driving is a little boring but I do get a lot of thinking time in.
Maggie does not have morning duty at the school anymore so I will not have to drive Patrick to school every morning.  I am sure I will still do this occasionally but it will be nice not to have to do it every day.  Nothing is changing at work yet.  

No comments: