Monday, October 20, 2014

Running out of room

So I went to the LSU football game again over the weekend to help with the stretcher bearer program.  It was another late night.  I am running out of room on my ability to combat anything.  I am working in the dark and I have the heavy weight of more darkness because I can not control my own fate at this moment in time.  I have tough decisions to make and all the while I just float and avoid.  I don't want to deal with my challenges.
When I was a cub scout I went to play tennis at the local court with our leaders.  We swung the rackets around and I was all talk about the right way to do it.  My leader yelled over and said I talked a good game but I was no good at it myself.  I think that it what I have become.  I talk a good game but I am no good at following my own advice.

No comments: