Monday, October 6, 2014

Aim for the Stars

What direction should I take?  I have possibilities with Scott and Drew but I do not know when those possibilities will materialize.  Nor do I know what the prospects of purchasing active funeral homes are.  I feel directionless because I can not continue to solicit funeral homes for our preneed program without additional help even with this help I do not have any great prospects that could lead to successful partnerships.  I continue to debate my own worthiness and I need help.
I look for guidance and even a little push to help me overcome my lethargy.  I know that I am more likely to want to read a newspaper or look at facebook rather than find the courage I need to make things happen on my own.  I know that I can do better.  I will do better.

No comments: