Monday, September 29, 2014

Stars meet, Dating begins.

So Friday the air conditioning was fixed.  So happy to have a completely cool house.  I had a flub up Friday but I will do better this week.  Saturday the kids went to the church to help babysit and then Patrick and I went with Jacob, Wilmer, Garell and will to the LSU football game against New Mexico State.  We were volunteers with the red cross.  We had to arrive 4 hours early to get in and be ready.  The game was actually pretty boring as LSU won 63-7.  We got back home just after midnight and I had to get up the next morning for the church meetings.  John, the guy in charge invited us back for the rest of the games so we will go to three more which should be fun.
Sunday we went to church.  The Powell family moved into the branch this week.  They have twin daughters who have been serving missions, one returned this last week and one returns this week.  I was glad to see a new family but sad that they do not have any younger children.  I am pretty sure that the daughters will be going off to school somewhere soon.  Patrick and I along with Ella went over to the Stancliff's for home teaching.  They are always a fun family to visit.
Matthew texted about Connors football exploits and Sandra finally called to tell me she is happy and that Adaline is the cutest little baby who sleeps through the night.  I am happy for them.  Alan only has one more year left to finish his masters degree in engineering and then he may decide to continue and get his PHD.  Isaac and Rebekah are getting ready to go to China in February.  They will teach English for 6 months and then decide what they want to do with the rest of their lives.  I am sure they will find joy and happiness in whatever they do.
Nothing has changed at work.  We are still waiting to see what next.  The court date is October 1st and we also might have a buyer with Security National or someone else but who knows.  I am happy and healthy.  I ran this morning and had a little accident that I had to clean up right outside my front door.  Sad morning but I will get over it.

No comments: