Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 23, 2014

So I got all the way through Monday with little change to my situation.  I was able to speak more with Dennis and rehash some old causes of our current dilemma.  I wish that I could say that I felt confident in what the future held but I just feel sad.  I had desires to return to the natural man but I stayed true for another day.  I hope that this week will be a first of many weeks to stay on target.
I went out a rode my bicycle last night.  I rode 10 miles in 36 minutes.  I would like to eventually get to where I can ride 10 miles in under 30 minutes.  I am pretty sure that I can do it but it will take more time.
Sometimes I feel ambivalent to the changes that are occurring around the office.  I look at the situation and just say I will wait another day.  I do not have a lot that I can do but that certainly doesn't stop me from trying to figure out the best ways to waste my time.  I have placed myself in a position where I say, "whatever the Lord wants."  without taking action on my own or being patient for answers to my own questions.  I want to be better and to make a significant difference with what I do and how I impact others.  I like being involved.  We shall see what today holds.

No comments: